Quiet, Powerful, Durable.
Imagine a vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, highly efficient and almost silent; one that you don’t have to carry upstairs; won’t bump into the furniture or walls, get stuck in corners and that expels its exhaust air outdoors or quietly indoors with the HEPA exhaust muffler. It does exist – the Nilfisk central vacuum cleaner.
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial Duty European motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Our accessory kits use German powerheads and tools mated to lightweight crushproof Plastiflex high airflow hoses for long life and superior cleaning.
The Supreme 250 is compact in size yet boasts a full size dirt receptacle and up to 20% better end of hose performance than the competition. Powerful, quiet, HEPA filter and 15 year warranty add up to the best value on the market.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size Power Unit 32" high and 14" wide
- Convertible 6.7 Gallon pail or 5.3 Gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 684 Air Watt, Balanced Suction European made Domel motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 15 running amps
- Quiet 66.5 db performance without using any heat retaining foam
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust muffler reduces noise to 64 db
- Reversible inlet on bucket for left or right intake
- Flexible 2" intake tube included for easy Do-It-Yourself installation
- Lifetime Guarantee on body; 15 years on motor